tisdag, september 16, 2008

Singing these tears

Back home and I don't have words to convey the sense of disarray. I'm not glad to be here. Not even close. I'm already tense and tired. The thought of going to work tomorrow brings a lump to my throat.
I love my family, I do. But I don't wanna be home just yet. Another week of warmth... I scream for it - yearn. I was actually starting to feel good. Happy. The worries were so... far off. The ocean sang me to sleep each night. The sun basked me in summer heat.

And though I love autumn, for the first time in years, I meet it with such sadness. The beginning of autumn used to make me smile. Walks in the night-time chill brought such clearness of mind. Now back in town, there is only the grey, and I am lost to how I shall manage to get through it.

Inga kommentarer: