Inspired by lists like "101 things to do in 1001 day", and the book I got for my 20th birthday, "101 things to do before you die" (seriously, it's a tough one to finish. I mean, what kind of psycho wants to swim with sharks and chase down tornadoes anyways?), I've decided to make my own list: 25 While 25.
As it implies, the purpose is to finish all 25 goals within the year that I am 25, from November 4th 2010, to a minute to midnight November 3d 2011. Not only does the idea appeal in that it seems fun, but it also might give me the push I need to finish or try out a lot of things I've been procrastinating for years.
So, without further ado, The List:
2. Get a massage or SPA-treatment.
3. Attend a ballet.
4. See an opera, which has to be in German or Italian.
5. Write a postcard/ letter each month, and to a different person each time.
6. Reach my ideal weight of 58kilos, and stay there.
7. Participate and finish in the all female race "Tjej-milen".
8. Finish my Master thesis.
9. Get a tattoo.
10. Learn conversational Spanish.
11. Visit a European capitol I haven't been to yet.
12. Take a trip to Japan.
13. Read 5 authors who's native language is neither Swedish nor English.
14. See the top 25 movies on IMDb's greatest - list.
15. Participate in a short-story contest where first prize exceeds 10.000SEK.
16. Attend a Pride-parade.
18. Throw a real house-warming party.
19. Buy a wig and use it randomly in my everyday life.
20. Go to a karaoke bar and dare to sing.
21. Attend a real ball, with a white tie dress code.
22. Get an internship at a publishing house.
23. Become a member of a political party.
24. Re-start and maintain the sugar-blog, with at least an update a week.
25. Donate blood.
(Everything in burgundy italics is a started but not yet finished project.)
There are a lot of things to do, and one day I might start a "101 things in a 1001 days"-list. But until then, I think this is quite ambitious as it is.