söndag, oktober 17, 2010

Fabulous Fall

Autumn is here, blowing down winds and raining away days. Uppsala had it's first snowfall of the season this week, and yet today, the sun shines through golden tinted branches and the skies are clearer than my heart could ever wish to be. I hope the sun will keep the worst of the cold at bay just for a while longer and let me love this season for it's glow.

I have a lot to do, for school and work. Though I never had troubles writing material for school, handing in thesis and essays seem to always be my weakest point. Or atleast, handing them in on time. But I am catching up on assignments that have been left dragging, and I've produces more writing-material in the past two months than I've done in the past year all put together. I still worry, and sleeping soundly at night is a rarity... still, my shoulders are lighter.

I actually make the effort of going to the gym these days. This week alone I went three times, yoga, core and boxing (where in the last one was way above my level and almost had me faint). It feels good, yet unlike me. Maybe that in itself is the right way to go, stepping outside of my comfort zone and set ways.

I'm busy, tired, worried yet healthier than I've been for years. And pretty happy, I guess. All in all, things don't look too bad.

2 kommentarer:

Jodi sa...

Det ska vi också. Jag har inte köpt något mer än det som behövs till babyshowern. Men fanns inte så små storlekar kvar :(

Behöver kolla på kläder till mig också. Är nere i två par jeans nu.

Miss u honeybun.
Kram

Autumn sa...

Små storlekar är onödiga, barn växer snabbt, precis som gravida mammor ;P