torsdag, december 07, 2006

3 little words.

It's three words.
It can be... any three words. And they mean - everything and anything. A few examples:
I love you. Peace on earth. I hate you. Best song ever. I'm so sorry. Let's go out. Please forgive me. You're no fun. It's not over. Pick a card. You're really cute. I'm so scared. Make that terrified. Clean cut wound. I miss you. Hold my hand.

Worst three words: I've met someone.


Oh I see. So you have. That's very nice. Except it's not. You feel happy, I feel dead. But I know, it's been long. Long since then...
Those are mine. My worst words. Worst I've heard. And I thought: "Who is someone?" Why'd I care? But I did. Still do too. Very much so. Cause it hurts, it really does.
I hate it. Hate that hurt. And I wanted... all "someones" gone. And myself included. I felt gone, already quite dead. Probably just numb.

It's been months. Six long months. It doesn't dull - doesn't go away. I really wish... it'd go away.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hey Noon. Kinda know how you feel... but not exactly the same way.
Confided in someone that I liked someone else too. A few days later my "friend" asked out the other person. 2 weeks later everything fell apart, and I haven't seen either of them for years now. Anger and Betrayal are two words that spring to mind.
That, and being turned down by someone else later have left me... inapt at dealing with these things.
This was... 10 years ago now. Oh well. He still has one of my music CDs. >_<

Anonym sa...

Mitt i all misär tänker jag berätta att jag bara älskar hur du får inlägget att bli konst med alla vackra meningar uppbyggda av tre korta ord. I love it!

Anonym sa...

Cheers. At times... I wish it would all go away. Other times I'm fine.
Such is life.

Autumn sa...

Yes, so it is.