lördag, juni 26, 2010

The Wire

One of my summer classes this year is a course on HBO and modern TV-drama. This means that not only am I finishing up old essays and taking two summer classes, but one of them involves a whole lot of film-watching. Which is nice in it's own way, because allthough I am swamped with work, and stressed even when I'm trying to watch an episode, it does give a bit of diversity to all my book-reading studies.

But when intense study of the dramatic form of The Wire and constant watching of the series so I'm upto speed with the literature, results in dreaming of it during my resting hours, things are going a bit too far. And when said dreams involve me walking around an amusmentpark in lingerie and trying to figure out how to tell a Baltimore druglord that I don't want to date him without him shooting a cap into my brain, then this is getting way out of hand.

And people tell me I don't take school seriously enough.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Haha, bra att veta att det inte bara är jag som har det problemet ;) Här om veckan var jag misstänk för mord i CSI ;)

Lycka till med kurserna =)

Autumn sa...

Visst hamnar man i dem underligaste situationer? Mordsmisstänkt eller involverad med knarklangare. Va fan...
Men... va trodde de att du hade gjort? :P

Anonym sa...

Mja verkligen, men det kunde ju varit värre, det finns söta pojkar i CSI ;)
Men jag fick aldrig riktigt reda på vad jag gjort haha, men jag minns att jag satt i förhörsrummet och var arg för att de inte trodde på mig. Jag var oskyldig iallafall >;D

Autumn sa...

Oskyldig? Klaaaart du var :P