tisdag, november 30, 2010

Sugar, Oh Honey Honey.

One of the goals on my 25-list, is to lose weight. This plan has been in motion, albeight serious slow motion, for a very long time. This summer, I tried on a slightly adjusted version of the Ducan Diet, on a friends recommendation. It was surprisingly effective. Almost too much so. I decided that I should take things a bit slower, and started with excluding carbs from my meals. Not all together, but for someone with a sugar addiction, it took it's time and really did help. After that, I got a gym card in September.

So after changing my diet to some degree, and starting to go to the gym, you'd think I was making progress. In some way, that's true. But I lack in character, so as soon as I got sick, I reverted into former habits and gained the few kilos I had lost. By my 25th birthday, I realized that I might as well start over comepletely. I decided to re-start my sugar-blog, which had after one sole post went into a deep sleep of oblivion, and start taking my health seriously.

As of yesterday, you can read about my bouts with sugar, my fondness for baking, my progress and failiure when dieting and my irregular visits to the gym, here:

Inga kommentarer: