fredag, februari 26, 2010

Big Apple

The weather here is pitiful. I know Sweden is freezing at the moment, but all this snow falling from the sky is awful, and New York is soaking wet, dark and damp. And it's cold over here as well.

I haven't gotten any real sight-seeing done. I mean, who wants to go all the way up Empire State Building in these conditions? And it's not really easy getting about on foot at the moment either. But I'm hoping for a weekend visits to China Town and Brooklyn.

I've done some shopping, hanging out with family and relatives, seen some of Manhattan and Queens. Tomorrow, I'll be seeing the Tim Burton Exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art. Really, that alone just makes the entire trip brilliant :)

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Sounds exactly like the weather in Uppsala right now.

Autumn sa...

Except that it's 10-15 degrees warmer =P

I really don't miss the weather back home right now. Which is probably why I won't be seeing much of it during March.

Anonym sa...

You can pretend you're in a tacky film noire revenge movie.

"The rain was coming down like all the angels in heaven decided to take a piss at the same time. That wouldn't stop me. Somewhere out there were the perps who killed my family. I was going to find them, come hell or high water."

//T

Autumn sa...

That sounds like it could be a good mix av Bogart and Max Payne!
A bit more gore, a bit more comics, a dash of Sin City and I'm in!

Malin sa...

Seriously envious of that exhibition! =D