fredag, december 10, 2010

Tron: Legacy

Just two days ago, I could listen to most of the Tron: Legacy soundtrack on Spotify. I didn't go through it all, but some of the tracks left me hoping for more, while many were great. I was a bit unsure as to what to think, since I usually love Daft Punk (they're the primary reason to why I even want to see the movie).
But then I went to bed, and after I woke up, Spotify had reduced the amount of songs to only four tracks! To hear all the songs, you obviously have to have Spotify Premium now.
I'm quite bitter about it.

But yesterday, my neighbour got his hands on it, and after a bit more of a listening through, I came to the conclusion that the soundtrack really is awesome (still have 2-3 tracks I'm not all that content with) and that Daft Punk as always are pure genius. Happiness!

Inga kommentarer: