onsdag, november 01, 2006

Seriously, why the hell are Koalas thought of as cute and cuddly? I mean look at it. Look at the stare and the lethal paws. And considering they have a one ingredient diet of leaves that would get you high, I don't think it's particularly safe nor truthful to tell kids that Koalas are friggin' cuddly. I really did think they were sweet when I was a munchkin myself. But you know, years later and a quick glance at the pic I found in the Daily News makes me reconsider.

Koalas - the stoned, claw-wielding killerbears of Doom.

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hahaha. What brought that on?
Maybe its because there fur feels nice?
*shrugs*
Yeah, I've never been a fan of them either. Not when I was a little kid either. Kiwis on the other hand... :-P

Autumn sa...

I saw the picture in the Daily News and it was an epiphany...
I have no idea how the fur feels.

Anonym sa...

They're just mellow drug addicts. Don't hate the player...