onsdag, mars 12, 2008

Hell sugah, this ain't a-gonna work.

Seriously? Seriously?!
This is quite an issue for me. I've been waiting for LeBeau to make his entrance on the big screen for years now. But each X-men movie is, in that aspect, a let down (don't get me started on all the other things they've fucked up...).

And now, finally, Gambit's ready and casted for upcoming X-men Origins: Wolverine. And my initial response to the guy in question, Taylor Kitsch, was "Who the Hell are you?!"
I don't know. I really don't. I looked up some pics of him, and apart from acting he seems to be doing some modeling, 'cause he's pretty much shirtless all the goddamn time. Anyways, I don't see it, I just don't, and still I chose to post one of the pictures I found best suited. You have to work really hard if you're gonna measure up to my smooth-talkin', danger-lovin', all-charming ragin' cajun. This ain't a joke kiddo, I've thrown down the glove, be a man, pick it up and accept the challenge. Right now, the only things you have in common with my Louisiana thief are those well-toned abs.

4 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

HOLY CRAP!

jag känner heller inte igen honom, bäst för honom - som du säger - att inte göra oss besvikna!!

kollade upp den på iMDB och blev GLATT jävla överraskad och det här ännu mer än att Gambit faktiskt också ska få vara med den här gången, någonting som jag också längtar efter. nämligen RYAN REYNOLDS SOM DEADPOOL, hoooooooooooooooooooooooooly crap vad nice!

Autumn sa...

Jag har faktiskt inte så stor koll på Deadpool...
Sen undrar jag hur det blir med Liev Schreiber som Sabretooth... kan bli väldigt intressant iaf.

Men, reagerade du inte på tjejen som Silver Fox? Rätta mig om jag har fel, men härstammade inte tjejen i fråga från en indianstam??

Anonym sa...

vilket hemskt pretto. han passar ju inte alls. Vill ha min farliga, ruffiga Remy med fransk accent. jummyyy.

Autumn sa...

Ja, just den här bilden tycker jag var OK, och de skulle kunna få honom att se mer gritty ut...
Men som sagt, there has to be work done!