tisdag, april 01, 2008

T & A

Though I do not indulge in it as much as I'd like, I'm an avid lover of comics. I was therefor pleasantly surprised when I months ago stumbled upon Comics & Other Imaginary Tales, a blog devoted to comics (and of course other imaginary tales and the writers topics of interest). The blog is updated on a daily basis, and I stop by everyday, even though it's just for a quick peek at times.

Today, April Fools Day, Lee and Jim co-wrote a post regarding the lack of well-endowed women in comics. This being a classic stereotype of the genre, it was hilarious to read their arguments on tits VS ass, complaining that their personal preferences were disregarded by the publishers and editors, while at the same time completing the post with comicgirl pin-ups, who were no more than exactly that - T & A. Though they had pretty faces too, sometimes.
It was refreshing and subtle in it's irony. I liked it, you should read it.

Inga kommentarer: