onsdag, augusti 08, 2007

I see you, I see you not.

Contacts are a pain. Seriously. I'm trying to observe the world through contacts for the first time in my life. They are supposed to make life easier, I've heard. I guess they will, when I get used to them. And when I get those day-contacts so I can chose which days I want them and which days I don't, without wasting them.

But at the moment, they're a real pain. Takes so much time to put them in! And I always succeed with one eye on the first try, yet the other takes at least 10 tries, while I get all teary-eyed and my eye refuses to accept it. It just blinks it right back out. Repels it like it's fighting for dear life...
A well, it'll get better in time. And I'm thinking on getting them in another color in autumn. I need change, change is good.

And then, my optician thought I was 17. Seriously. Seriously.

Inga kommentarer: